Are you overworked? Are you spending time on admin tasks when your skills could be better used elsewhere?
Melanie Hawkett and the business support team at PAmayday have put together the top ten tasks that you can outsource…
If you’re not sure where to start, here are ten ways you can use outsourced support to improve your business:
1) Traditional PA services: The ‘gatekeepers’ to your busy work and personal life.
2) Data management and development: You need to be specific about your needs and expectations. It helps if this type of work has been done before so there is no room for errors.
3) Presentations: Converting raw data into a clear PowerPoint presentation or presenting research findings in a Word document can be a huge timesaver when preparing for meetings or deadlines.
4) Managing email: Stop wasting time checking your emails. Assistance can be given to filter your most important emails and respond to the rest on your behalf.
5) Diary Management: Using the clients preferred process, managing the calendars of many clients is now even easier. Tasks include dealing with meeting invitations from others, scheduling appointments with clients and helping to plan events. It’s about being comfortable and letting go of that calendar.
6) Marketing Administration and Campaign Management: Outsource the management of marketing activities including promotions, mail shot campaigns, adverts, events, sales pipelines, lead generation and conversion, webinars and seminars.
7) Research: As businesses develop and grow there is often a need to conduct research in areas such as networking/events, software applications, technology platforms, new target markets, funding and specialist business needs. This can provide you with the detailed information you need to make key decisions that impact on your business.
8) Bespoke Call Answering: When tied up in meetings all day why not outsource this important role so that you don’t miss any calls from clients or potential customers?
9) Credit Control: Ensure that all invoices are up to date and paid on time. If a debtor has not paid by the agreed due date they can be gently reminded.
10) Events: Planning and organising even the smallest event can be time consuming and stressful so outsourcing this will ensure your event gets the attention to detail required to make it a success.
The team at PAmayday give businesses the opportunity to grow and succeed by providing the right tools and resources for each individual business. They provide tailored business support packages, working with your preferred processes, procedures and systems. For more information about PAmayday call the team on 01527 888919.