Lead Generation, for some, is the be all and end all when it comes to their business. It’s all about creating a system whereby you’re getting people through the door, and putting money into your pockets.
However, it just isn’t that simple.
Lead Generation is just one process in a larger system that makes up a successful business – and it’s what I want to talk about in this week’s episode of ScaleUp Radio. What you should be doing is having a lead generation process in place that 1) fits into your business system and 2) means that revenue should be a steady stream, rather than the peaks and troughs that many businesses go through. I recently held an online session where we talked about this, and I thought that it could prove useful to you too.
In this episode, you’ll find out:
– Why you should potentially rethink your lead generation process
– Where your focus should within the lead generation framework at any one time
– The fact that your lapsed clients should be as much a part of your lead generation process as your prospective clients
Also, you’ll hear from two of our Select Members who will go through a short presentation about how marketing and lead generation works within their businesses, along with a couple of suggestions of what you can use in your lead generation.
- Clare Vale from SignSolutions who talks about the power of tenders
- Jenni Henderson from Chryslias Business Support who will talk about the Content River
Then, you’ll hear from various businesses about the things that they’re doing when it comes to Lead Generation. This is probably one of the most value-packed episodes of ScaleUp, so make sure you make plenty of notes. And, if you would like a copy of the grid that I’m discussing in the episode, email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign Solutions UK – https://www.signsolutions.uk.com/
- Chrysalis Business Support – https://chrysalis-support.co.uk/
- Google My Business – https://www.google.co.uk/business/
- Bark – https://www.bark.com/en/gb/
Don’t forget you can Click here to subscribe and never miss an episode.
Scaling up your business isn’t easy, and can be a little daunting. Let ScaleUp Radio make it a little easier for you. With guests who have been where you are now, and can offer their thoughts and advice on several aspects of business. ScaleUp Radio is the business podcast you’ve been waiting for.
You can get in touch with Kevin here:email@example.com