When you first hear Nigel Busby, you’ll be forgiven for thinking that he has a very laid back attitude to his business, InControl Marketing, and his scale up journey as a whole. But that laid back persona covers an incredibly driven and ambitious business owner that has taken his company to a unique position in its field. In the interview that you’re about to hear, Nigel will say that no-one else seems to be doing what InControl Marketing are doing.
In this episode, Kevin Brent will speak to Nigel about the company – what it does, where it came from and it’s own scale up journey – as well as covering a range of other topics, including:
- The one word that he uses with every single customer, every single job – and why that one word matters
- Recognising opportunities, and how to let the business change over time, to allow it to adapt and grow from a one-man business, into a much larger company
- The importance of making sure that your revenue streams don’t all come from the same channel
- Why it’s ok if the business turns out differently from what you expected when you started out
- Making sure that conversations are two-way, rather than just a push for your business.
Nigel is a fascinating listen. He is incredibly honest about himself, his company and the business world at large. This is a candid conversation that has something for everyone.
If you want to contact Nigel Busby please email email@example.com or visit her website www.incontrolmarketing.co.uk
Don’t forget you can Click here to subscribe and never miss an episode.
Are you curious to see what your business might be worth? Do you have 13 minutes? This is probably the most important 13 minutes you can spend on your business today. Visit our Value Builder Diagnostic tool, and you will receive a free detailed report into your business, giving you the resources to begin building a more stable and profitable business.