Scaling up your business isn’t easy, and can be a little daunting. Let ScaleUp Radio make it a little easier for you. With guests who have been where you are now, and can offer their thoughts and advice on several aspects of business. ScaleUp Radio is the business podcast you’ve been waiting for. Click here to subscribe and never miss an episode.
Let’s Talk About KPI – Key Performance Indicators for your business.
When it comes to your business, how ‘in touch’ are you with every aspect of it?
Do you know how the business itself is performing? Can you say with confidence how sales are going? Who is paying their bills, and who is becoming a debtor? In this episode we talk about KPI – Key Performance Indicators for your business. These are the figures, the systems, the processes that you have in place (or should have in place!) so that you know just where your business is – and whether or not it’s going to reach the goals that you have set for it.
Listen to the interviews from each of our panel guests individually and hear more about their business journey.
- Tim Pearce from Haines Watts Accounting – Click Here
- Andy Phillips from AP Insurance – Click Here
- Debbie Mann from Parallel Lines Ltd – Click Here
They talk about how they keep a check on their businesses, and how important KPI’s are in the continued success and the future of their respective companies.
In this episode, they cover:
– the systems they have in place
– who they feel is responsible for KPI in the company
– how social media and digital platforms play into KPI’s
– not just focusing on the right KPI’s, but making sure not to get sucked into the wrong
Plus, much more. As always, lots to take away – so make sure you either have a pad handy, or that you listen again and again to get all of the great advice these three business people have to offer.
Click here to subscribe and never miss an episode.